Get an overview of this hotelCentral Venice hotel close to St Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
Near Rialto Bridge
This six-story hotel is set in an 18th-century palazzo with a private canal mooring in the center of Venice, 200 meters from St Mark's Square and 350 meters from Rialto Bridge.
Multilingual staff at the Bonvecchiati Hotel's 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services, currency exchange, tour assistance, and the use of a safe-deposit box.
The 124 guestrooms have light decor, traditional furnishings and Murano glass; all include satellite television, free Internet access, direct-dial phones, climate control, hair dryers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Multilingual staff at the Bonvecchiati Hotel's 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services, currency exchange, tour assistance, and the use of a safe-deposit box. The air-conditioned public areas have Internet connections (surcharge) and complimentary newspapers are on offer in the lobby. There is also a room service menu, and guests enjoy use of a nearby health club (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel Bonvecchiati enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant La Terrazza - Serving Venetian, Italian and international dishes, and featuring live piano music and a terrace overlooking the canal. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Bonvecchiati Hotel
- Bonvecchiati Hotel Venice
- Bonvecchiati Venice
- Hotel Bonvecchiati
- Palace Bonvecchiati Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.