Book your room at INTER-HOTEL Admiral's Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with marina and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Les Sables d'Olonne, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Saint Nicholas Church, Les Sables d'Olonne Beach, and Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix. Olonnes Golf and Port Bourgenay Golf are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a marina, this hotel has a meeting room and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-in, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 33 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include balconies and room service.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
INTER-HOTEL Admiral's HotelBoulevard du Souvenir Francais Port Olona, La Chaume Les Sables d'Olonne Vendee 85100
INTER-HOTEL Admiral's Hotel features a marina. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting room. This Les Sables d'Olonne hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 3
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1994
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Digital TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 9 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.89 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 9 per stay)
- Admiral's Hotel Les Sables d'Olonne
- Admiral's Les Sables d'Olonne
- INTER-HOTEL Admiral's Hotel Les Sables d'Olonne
- INTER-HOTEL Admiral's Hotel
- INTER-HOTEL Admiral's Les Sables d'Olonne
- INTER-HOTEL Admiral's
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.