Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon and within 9 mi (15 km) of Caves du Palais Saint Firmin and Chateau de Gordes. Village des Bories and Senanque Abbey are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and concierge services. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 9 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, minibars, and room service.
Le Clos de la Glycine
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Le Clos de la Glycine is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
David - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Glycine - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Clos Glycine
- Clos Glycine Hotel
- Clos Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Clos Glycine Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Roussillon, France - Provence
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.