Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise overlooking Vancouver waterfront
Near Seawall stroll
This 31-story downtown hotel is a block from Vancouver's seawall promenade, 3 blocks from the shops of Robson Street, and 5 blocks from Stanley Park and Gastown.
Pool, spa tub
Amenities at Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown include room service and an upscale fitness center with 52-foot pool, steam room, sauna, and spa tub. Showcase Restaurant offers casual dining.
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown's 438 guestrooms feature panoramic views, high-speed Internet access, work desks with speakerphones and ergonomic chairs, modern decor, and marble bathrooms with separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
The 31-story Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown is a block from the seawall promenade and within 3 blocks of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and the cruise ship terminal. Gastown is 5 blocks away.
Guests enjoy 24-hour in-room dining and access to a large above-street patio with lounge furniture and an herb garden. Security is enhanced by key-card access to guestrooms, guest floors, and all amenities - including the business and fitness facilities.
Lit by floor-to-ceiling windows, the health club offers an indoor 52-foot pool, spa, steam room and sauna. The atrium fitness center features a variety of computerized exercise machines and free weights.
Showcase restaurant offers city views from floor-to-ceiling windows, along with cuisine influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity. The lounge offers pub fare along with cocktails.
Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available.
- Number of floors - 31
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 7.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 7.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 7.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Showcase Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows and vivid blues and greens decorate this urban-chic, street-level restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Cuisine mixes local flavors, influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity.
Showcase Lounge - Favorites include stone-baked pizzas, grilled beef hamburgers, beer-battered salmon and chips, and the signature Show Case Sandwich. Open for lunch and dinner. Happy hour. Cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's health club offers a 52-foot lap pool, spa, steam room, and sauna. The atrium fitness center has a variety of computerized exercise equipment, including stair climbers, exercise bikes, treadmills, an elliptical cross trainer, and free weights.
This downtown Vancouver Marriott is one block from the seawall promenade, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling.
Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is located less than 2 km (1.2 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 7.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Marriott Pinnacle
- Marriott Pinnacle Hotel
- Marriott Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Marriott Pinnacle Vancouver Downtown
- Marriott Vancouver Downtown
- Pinnacle Marriott
- Vancouver Downtown Marriott
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
- Marriott Vancouver
- Vancouver Marriott
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).