- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- BC Place Stadium
- 5 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 7 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
Your dates are popular! Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Expedia. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Yaletown neighbourhood, Rosedale Condominiums is in the city centre and near the beach. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Granville Street - 5 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 5 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 6 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 13 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 7 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in for this property is based at the Rosedale Hotel's front desk. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Good location. A bit dated but clean and has all required smenities