Begin your Richmond escape at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! This picturesque destination attracts an array of travelers looking to explore all that this culturally vibrant village has to offer. Catch mesmerizing sunsets at the historic Steveston Village or peruse the Richmond Night Market for delectable Asian flare and live entertainment. Retreat to your home-away-from-home to kick back and relax after adventure-filled days in this seaside sanctuary.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This quaint apartment is the perfect home base for all of your Richmond adventures! The hardwood floors and modern decor foster a peaceful ambiance throughout the apartment.
Unwind from daily exploits on the plush sofa in the warm and peaceful living area. Spend relaxing evenings watching film favorites with your loved ones on the flat-screen cable TV.
Drift off into dreamland in the cloud-like, queen-sized bed in the bedroom. There is additional sleeping for 2 children on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Rise and shine with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo and single basin sink.
The well-equipped kitchen boasts everything you need to whip up a delicious, home-cooked breakfast for your travel companions. Serve your culinary creations at the rustic table in the kitchen area.
-- THE LOCATION --
This centrally located abode is within walking distance to the charming Stevenson Village. Delectable Asian eateries, cozy cafes, boutiques, whale watching tours, museums, and more line the streets of this bustling seaside village!
For a serene and peaceful afternoon, visit the International Buddhist Temple. Stroll through the enchanting gardens and visit the beautifully designed Gracious Hall for a unique Richmond experience!
Richmond Night Market is an Asian-infused market boasting shops, live entertainment, and dozens of delicious food stalls!
The rainforest metropolis of Vancouver is just 30 minutes away! Local breweries, trendy restaurants, galleries, live theatre, and so much more are all hosted in this beautiful city by the bay!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to an array of land and sea adventures. Hit the slopes at nearby Grouse Mountain or go for a scenic hike through the rainforest! Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and fishing can all be enjoyed at any of the nearby beaches for peaceful paddles along the scenic shoreline.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, sleeper sofa, full bathroom with shower/tub combo, and much more!
- Great Richmond location walking distance to Stevenson Village, 5 minutes from the International Buddhist Temple, 10 minutes to Richmond Night Market, 30 minutes from Vancouver!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 3 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in