- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Richmond Night Market
- 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 13 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Richmond Night Market and Richmond Centre Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Aberdeen Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Richmond Night Market - 15 min walk
- Vancouver General Hospital - 13 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 16 min drive
- BC Place Stadium - 17 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 28 min drive
- Aberdeen Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 28 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mozza – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- This property offers airport shuttle pickup service on request once guests have collected their luggage. Guests must contact the property using an airport courtesy phone to schedule pickup from a designated airport location. Airport volunteers are available for assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 21.50 for adults and CAD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hotel and rooms were very clean. There was plenty parking and easy to get to. The guests were very nice.