Clean. Convenient, and economic. Nothing more needs to be said. Coupled with a rented car, best place in the city during the crazy days of summer
Overview of Ponderosa Studios at UBC
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Ponderosa Studios at UBC is near the beach. Museum of Anthropology and Queen Elizabeth Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Island Public Market and Granville Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- University of British Columbia - 6 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market - 22 min drive
- English Bay Beach - 25 min drive
- Robson Street - 28 min drive
- Stanley Park - 36 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 15 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 17 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Euro Cafe - 19 min drive
- Thai Hang - 20 min drive
- Freshii - 20 min drive
- Starbucks - 20 min drive
- Galiano Bakery & Cafe - 20 min drive
About this property
Ponderosa Studios at UBC
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort