Vancouver Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Vancouver with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 116 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The West Country Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's WiFi and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Plus Sands. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Vancouver
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vancouver is 1.57 inches
Exploring Vancouver with Your Pet
Known for its port, Vancouver has lots to offer visitors including its museums and skyscrapers. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Canada Place and BC Place Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Canine Adventure Den 24 Hour Daycare & Grooming, barking babies™, or Mr. Pet's.