Clean and compact. Had everything we needed for our time there.central to where we had to go and a quiet and safe street. Only complaint was the toilet was right near the the kitchen area. Would be more comfortable if it had its own room with a door.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- 6 min drive
- Stanley Park
- 10 min drive
- Vancouver Aquarium
- 11 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Capilano Suspension Bridge - 6 min drive
- Robson Street - 9 min drive
- English Bay Beach - 10 min drive
- Stanley Park - 10 min drive
- Vancouver Aquarium - 11 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 10 min drive
- Burrard Station - 10 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
One Bedroom Studio in West Vancouver
This apartment features on-site parking and Internet access. The apartment provides a dining area and a fridge, plus a microwave and a TV. Additional amenities include a coffee/tea maker, a hairdryer and a shower.
Speaks English, French
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Internet access
Parking and transport
- On-site parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Linens provided
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sleeps 2
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
The owner is nice, the room is clean, location is good. Just the toilet is open to bedroom, no door. Also the hot water tank is not quite big to afford long shower.