- Robson Street
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver Aquarium
- 19 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena.
- Robson Street - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Aquarium - 19 min walk
- Granville Street - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 4 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 19 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 19 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautifully appointed with quality furniture and consideration for guest needs.