Get an overview of this hotel Eco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Gastown, walk to Canada Place
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Gastown, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Canada Place, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and Vancouver Convention Centre. Robson Street and Rogers Arena are also within 15 minutes. Waterfront Metro Station and Granville Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a 24-hour fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has valet parking and a business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference space, and dry cleaning.
All 225 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Guests will also find sofa beds, living rooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 1659 square feet (154 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Water dispenser
- Fitness facilities
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1988
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 154
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1659
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 225
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Toilet paper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a continental breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 23 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 27 for adults, CAD 16 and CAD 27 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- Delta Hotel Suites Vancouver
- Delta Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Suites Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites Hotel
- Hotel Delta Vancouver
- Hotel Delta Vancouver Suites
- Vancouver Delta Suites Hotel
- Vancouver Hotel Delta
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites