Overview of Comfort Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
2 Queen Beds, Suite, Nonsmoking, Upgrade
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the entertainment district, Comfort Suites is in an area with good shopping. Grotto is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Vancouver Mall and Lloyd Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Portland International Raceway or Portland Meadows Racetrack.
- Vancouver Mall - 15 min walk
- Jantzen Beach Center - 11 min drive
- Portland Expo Center - 12 min drive
- Portland Meadows Racetrack - 14 min drive
- Concordia University - 19 min drive
- Mt Hood Avenue Station - 13 min drive
- Vancouver Station - 15 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Golden Tent Mongolian BBQ - 2 min walk
- Trago Mexican Kitchen - 7 min walk
- Food Court - 7 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse - 10 min walk
- Starbucks - 13 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb/9 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Suites Hotel Vancouver
- Comfort Suites Vancouver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was in a convenient location. It was nicely designed and maintained. The room was spotless and comfortable. The bed was comfortable as well. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the electronic key would never work for me when returning to my room. Despite getting a new key, every single time I returned to my room during my 5 night stay, I would have to return to the front desk to have staff open the door for me. This needs to be fixed. Otherwise, a nice place to stay.