Get an overview of this hotelContemporary suites in downtown Vancouver
Popular property highlights
2 blocks to Robson Street
Carmana Plaza is 2 blocks east of Robson Street, making it a great base for those who want to dive into Vancouver's restaurant and shopping scene. It’s an 11-minute walk to Vancouver Convention Center and a 5-minute cab ride to Stanley Park, whose seawall path is popular with walkers and cyclists.
A fitness center
Travelers who like to keep in shape can use the cardio machines in the hotel’s compact fitness center, then relax by the fishpond in the lobby while checking their emails. Other useful amenities include a 24-hour laundry room, garage parking, and a dry-cleaning service.
Terraces and kitchens
Spacious suites have free WiFi, plus a terrace and separate living area and bedroom, where guests can unwind. The kitchen has granite countertops, and is equipped to handle everything from a quick snack to a full meal. For a quiet night in, there's a sofa and cable TV.
Carmana Plaza features a fitness center, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities measuring 800 square feet (72 square meters) include a meeting room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1999
- Total number of rooms - 96
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per day
- Carmana Plaza
- Carmana Plaza Hotel
- Carmana Plaza Hotel Vancouver
- Carmana Plaza Vancouver
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.