24,000 + HAPPY GUESTS (all wonderful, except for that one ;)
* WE ARE LICENSED & INSURED
Exodus Adventures Award of Distinction 2016
2017 North American Best Guest House (top 10)
2015 Global Nomads Top 100 Honors
West Coast Best Of (Guest House) 2019
2014 Wanderlust Destination Award
" Voted Vancouver's Best BnB (website hidden) 2013"
"Family friendly BnB
Activities while staying at Dejavu are abundant. You can do anything from spending the day whale watching or kayaking on the ocean, to hiking and biking through the lush rainforest around Vancouver, or hike to the top of the 4,000 foot Grouse Mountain and take in the spectacular view above the city. If relaxing is more the idea, a game of golf on championship greens or a relaxing treatment at one of the local spas might be a nice alternative.
Let Dejavu be your base to explore its many wonders!
• Richmond Night Market
• Richmond Olympic Oval Training Center
• Grocery, Starbucks, bank, restaurants, pub, nail / hair salon
• Shopping Malls: Richmond Center, Lansdowne,Yaohan Center, Aberdeen Mall
• Golden Village, 300 + restaurants featuring cuisine from all corners of the globe
• Historic Steveston Fishing Village, fresh seafood available right from the boat!
• Steps from Fisherman's Wharf is "one of the best little Sushi restaurants outside of Japan"
• Whale Watching (Steveston Seabreeze Adventures)
• River Rock Casino, Western Canada's biggest Casino Resort
• Thrangu (Tibet) Monastery
• Mountain biking: UBC, Seymour, Lulu Isle dyke
• UBC Museum of Anthropology
• Queen Elizabeth Park and Conservatory
• Granville Island
• Vancouver Canucks, Canadians and Lions
• Stanley Park
• Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge
• Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Grouse Grind
• Flying Beaver, fabulous little pub on the river (free shuttle service)
Combining spectacular natural beauty and a prime waterfront location, Vancouver has captivated the imagination of travelers the world over. Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Coastal Mountains, Mother Nature pulled out all the stops when she created “Canada’s Golden Child”. Vancouver is an experience, not a vacation, and you have to see it to believe it.
At Dejavu you are just steps away from an adventure that you’ll treasure forever…
”it reminds us of home” - Brigitte & Gerard, Paris, France (2011)
If you're looking for a clean room in a safe and convenient neighborhood close to both the airport as well as the bustling culture and plethora of dining options that central Richmond has to offer, then make our home your home.
We are just steps to the bus stop. From there it's a 5-minute ride to Richmond Center and the Canada Line which whizzes you downtown in less than half an hour. We are less than 10 minutes from Vancouver and also from the airport by car.
You will have use of the outdoor pool (seasonal), deck and outdoor fireplace.
We offer wifi and free visitor parking.
We have a small dog who is very friendly and well-behaved. Be forewarned, he will probably bark at you upon your arrival, but give it a couple of minutes and he'll be wanting you to play ball with him. Our little guy is non-shedding so people allergic to pet fur are typically fine around him.
Amenities & Details:
• Thermostat / Heater in Room
• Swimming Pool (Covid closure)
• Parking On Site
• Grocery, Starbucks, bank, restaurants, pub, nail and hair salon all within walking.
We do our best to keep nature out, but we do not use pesticides in or around the home. Sometimes nature happens and you should be ok with that before booking.
• Your room has a locking door with keys, so come and go as you please.
We’re more a guest house than BnB., with a twist of Fawlty Towers sprinkled in. We’re just an average Canadian family.
You're free to come and go as you please. Integrate or isolate. No worries ;)