Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Mountaineers Cemetery, Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and St. Mauritius Church. Matterhorn Museum and Gorner Ridge are also within 2 mi (3 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Beau-Rivage to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
All 13 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and cable TV. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a fitness center and a steam room. Beau-Rivage helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
CHEZ MAX JULEN - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Beau-Rivage Hotel Zermatt
- Beau-Rivage Zermatt
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.