- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Village du Pere Noel
- 3 min drive
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park
- 6 min drive
- Tessier Beach
- 11 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Val David, Auberge Parkers Lodge is on a private beach. Theatre Le Patriote and Villa des Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club. Village du Pere Noel and Au Pays des Merveilles are also worth visiting.
- Village du Pere Noel - 3 min drive
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park - 6 min drive
- Au Pays des Merveilles - 10 min drive
- Villa des Arts - 11 min drive
- Tessier Beach - 11 min drive
About this property
Auberge Parkers Lodge
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Auberge Parkers Lodge Val David
- Auberge Parkers Lodge
- Auberge Parkers Val David
- Auberge Parkers