- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- SajjanGarh Biological Park
- 2 min walk
- Rajiv Gandhi Park
- 3 min drive
- Monsoon Palace
- 11 min drive
- Udaipur (UDR-Dabok)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Udaipur, juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is in the historical district and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Lake Palace and City Palace.
- Lake Fateh Sagar - 1 min walk
- SajjanGarh Biological Park - 2 min walk
- Rajiv Gandhi Park - 3 min drive
- Lake Fatehsagar Udaipur - 4 min drive
- Monsoon Palace - 11 min drive
- Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sabor – Open daily.
- Air 24.5 – Open daily.
About this property
juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 350 and INR 750 for adults, and INR 350 and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The place was very nice, staff was nice breakfast buffet was ok, but if you order through the menu and the chef's make it fresh the food was delicious.