- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- 7 min walk
- Cox Business Center
- 9 min walk
- ONEOK Plaza
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tulsa, The Mayo Hotel is in the city centre. Brady Theater and Tulsa Expo Center are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Gathering Place and Tulsa Zoo. Tulsa County Fairgrounds and Big Splash Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center - 7 min walk
- Cox Business Center - 9 min walk
- BOK Center - 10 min walk
- Brady Theater - 11 min walk
- Cain's Ballroom - 16 min walk
- Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Boiler Room Restaurant — 1 min walk
- ONEOK Plaza - 1 min walk
- Billy's - 2 min walk
- Domino's - 2 min walk
- Teri's Coney Island - 2 min walk
About this property
The Mayo Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel and beautiful rooms. One small negative. Had to leave by 5 am. Communicated to the front desk the day before that we needed a luggage cart brought to the room at 445 and have our car brought from valet and ready by 5. When the cart didnt come, we had to go to the front desk and ask for both. Other than that small piece of failed communication, the stay was wonderful.