Truro Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Truro and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Willow Bend Motel is a dog-friendly motel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's restaurant and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Comfort Inn Truro. This hotel offers free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Stonehouse Motel and Restaurant. This motel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Truro
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Truro is 1.10 inches
Exploring Truro with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty and riverfront, Truro has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Victoria Park and Berlin Wall Sections. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Colchester Historeum and Truro Farmers Market. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu.