Overview of Hotel Motel Penn-Mass
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Economy Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
Economy Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
About this area
Hotel Motel Penn-Mass is located in Trois-Rivieres. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St-Quentin Island Beach and St-Quentin Island, while Maison Rocheleau and Pierre Boucher Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Trois-Rivieres Hippodrome or Becancour Arena.
- Maison Rocheleau - 8 min walk
- Basilica of Notre-Dame-du-Cap - 11 min walk
- Golf Club Metaberoutin - 6 min drive
- St-Quentin Island - 8 min drive
- St-Quentin Island Beach - 9 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 77 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Motel Penn-Mass
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Penn Mass Trois-Rivieres
- Hotel Penn Mass
- Penn Mass Trois-Rivieres
- Penn Mass
- Liked: Cleanliness
Location worked for us. Easy to get in and out of. Staff were very friendly, but French was difficult for them. Their attitudes more then made up for the language barriers - always smiling and wanting to help. The motel is in need of some TLC. Everything is very dated. It was clean, but everything smelled musty. Running the fan constantly for two days in our room helped.