Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury resort near Salto Chico Falls
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this luxury resort is in the same region as Salto Chico Falls, Salto Grande, and Torres del Paine National Park. Regional attractions also include Mirador Glacier Grey.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free resort. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 50 rooms offer jetted tubs, rainfall showerheads, and free bottled water. Hair dryers and safes are also available to guests.
explora Patagonia - All Inclusive
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive features 4 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Spa services on site
- Number of spa tubs - 4
- Free airport transportation
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Jetted bathtub
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
4 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Explora Patagonia Hotel
- Explora Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Explora Patagonia Torres Del Paine
- explora Patagonia All Inclusive Torres Del Paine
- explora Patagonia All Inclusive
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.