Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Popular property highlights
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 11
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Number of floors - 11
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Marriott City Centre
- Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Toronto Downtown Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Toronto
- Toronto Renaissance
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.