Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel near Yorkville galleries, shops
This newly renovated Toronto hotel adjacent to Yorkville shopping district is next to the Bloor-Yonge subway station, a half-mile from the Royal Ontario Museum, and less than 2 miles from the financial district.
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville hotel occupies the lower six floors of a residential tower and features a restaurant, business center, 24-hour fitness center and health club and sauna, and wireless Internet access.
MP3 docks, LCD TVs
Newly renovated guestrooms at this Toronto Marriott include modern furnishings, swivel desks with ergonomic chairs, MP3 docks, 42-inch LCD TVs, and wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
Thanks to its fashionable uptown address near Yorkville shops and art galleries and its calm, residential ambience as it occupies the lower 6 floors of a residential tower, this hotel is a popular choice with business travelers as well as vacationing couples and families traveling to Toronto. Its marble lobby, decorated with fine art and fresh flowers, complements discreetly professional boutique-hotel service standards.
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville offers its guests concierge services, in-room dining, and WiFi in common areas (surcharge). The business center has 2 computer work stations equipped with high-speed Internet and offers fax, printing, copying, and secretarial services. Free newspapers and luggage storage is available in the lobby. Babysitting or childcare services are available for a surcharge.
The hotel is home to a lounge and a casually elegant restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily; in-room dining is also available. The hotel offers a full range of meeting and banquet services.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a state-of-the-art fitness center, 24-hour health club, and sauna. There is a garden for guests to enjoy as well.Other amenities include a coin laundry and valet parking (vehicle height restriction of 6 feet, or 1.8 meters, applies).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.60 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.60 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Matisse - A brightly colored lobby-level restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily amid colorful reproductions of famous works by French painter Henri Matisse. The menu includes high-protein, low cholesterol, and low fat options. Soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, and meat and seafood entrées are offered for lunch and dinner. Seasonal signature dishes include filet of halibut braised in leek and mussel broth, or chili-rubbed crispy boneless chicken with maple-roasted sweet potato mash. An attached lounge is open for coffee, drinks, appetizers, and snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a sauna, a fitness center, and a 24-hour health club with five treadmills, three cross trainers, and three exercise bikes all featuring 7-inch LCD TVs and iPod and USB connections.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.60 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.60 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Marriott Bloor
- Marriott Bloor Toronto
- Marriott Bloor Yorkville
- Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Marriott Toronto Yorkville
- Toronto Bloor Marriott
- Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
- Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Yorkville Marriott
- Yorkville Marriott Toronto
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).