Location was good. Very close to major public transit routes. For what I was looking for, a place to sleep, it was fine.
- Queen Street
- 9 min walk
- Ryerson University
- 10 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- 12 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Queen Street - 9 min walk
- Ryerson University - 10 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 12 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 15 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 19 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 3 min drive
- Dundas Station - 12 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Toronto Furnished Living
Along with self parking, this smoke-free apartment building has laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff. Each apartment provides an LCD TV with cable channels, plus a kitchenette with a fridge, a hob and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access and a desk are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per week.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per week
- Early check-in fee: CAD 35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: CAD 35 for check-in after 9 PM
- Late check-out fee: CAD 35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Toronto Furnished Living Apartment
- Furnished Living Apartment
- Toronto Furnished Living
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: CAD 15.00 per night
- Limited parking
- Rollaway/extra beds: CAD 20 per night
- Bathtub or shower
- Hairdryer (on request)
- 24-inch LCD TV with cable service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- CAD 50.00 per pet per week
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
- 13 rooms
- 11 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 1979
- Property does not allow children
Property was great. I actually expected a lot less but it had everything and more. I really enjoyed my stay here and I:m looking into staying here again in the future