- Aga Khan Museum
- 8 min walk
- Ontario Science Centre
- 2 min drive
- Royal Ontario Museum
- 11 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Toronto's North York neighbourhood, Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites is in the business district. The Distillery Historic District and Nathan Phillips Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Aga Khan Museum - 8 min walk
- Ontario Science Centre - 2 min drive
- Royal Ontario Museum - 11 min drive
- Ryerson University - 11 min drive
- Casa Loma - 13 min drive
- Don Mills Station - 6 min drive
- Toronto Oriole Station - 7 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- DV BAR/Bistro – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property does not accept cash or Visa debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 25.00 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.50 for adults and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 11.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum CAD25.00 per stay)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Check in took longer than it should have. Found room not to be as shown in their pictures and tgought room was outdated to todays expected standards.