Overview of Thompson Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located near the beach, Thompson Toronto is in Toronto's Fashion District neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bathurst St at Niagara St Stop and King St West at Bathurst St Stop are just steps away.
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 15 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 16 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 17 min walk
- CN Tower - 17 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 17 min walk
- Bathurst St at Niagara St Stop - 1 min walk
- Union Station - 2 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Thompson Diner — 1 min walk
- Rooftop Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.