- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- 5 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena
- 6 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- 6 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Fairmont Royal York is in Toronto's Financial District neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include CN Tower and Nathan Phillips Square. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, or check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: St Andrew Station is 5 minutes by foot and King Station is 8 minutes.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena - 6 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 6 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 8 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 8 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 1 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 5 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- REIGN – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Benihana – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Library Bar – Cocktail bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- CLOCKWORK – Champagne bar offering French cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Fairmont Royal York
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The Fairmont Royal York is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests should contact the hotel about reaching the property during road construction using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: CAD 33.9 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 36 for adults and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was clean. Nice and quiet. Water pressure was ok as well