- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Fairmont Royal York
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Signature Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Fairmont Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Fairmont Room)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Fairmont Room)
About this area
Located near the beach, The Fairmont Royal York is in Toronto's Financial District neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Ontario Museum are cultural highlights, while CN Tower is a notable landmark. Travelling with kids? Make time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, or enjoy an event or a match at Scotiabank Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby sailing, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: York St At King St West Stop is 4 minutes by foot and King St West at University Ave East Side Stop is 5 minutes.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena - 6 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 6 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 8 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 8 min walk
- Union Station - 1 min walk
- York St At King St West Stop - 4 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 27 min drive
- REIGN — 1 min walk
- Benihana — 1 min walk
About this property
The Fairmont Royal York
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 36 for adults and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.