Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Toronto hotel across from Toronto Eaton Centre
Popular property highlights
Near Eaton Centre
Tucked away on a quiet street across from Massey Hall, this Toronto high-rise hotel is a block from premier Eaton Centre shopping, the Canon Theatre, and lively Yonge Street, Toronto's main artery.
Massage and martinis
This downtown Toronto hotel is across from Massey Hall and one block from Eaton Centre, the city's top shopping destination. This hotel offers a retro-style diner, a martini bar, and a fitness center.
Havens of luxury
Guestrooms and suites at Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre offer down bedding, semi-precious stones at turndown, and flat-screen TVs with a complimentary meditation channel. Suites have European kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
This downtown Toronto hotel is across from Massey Hall and one block from Eaton Centre, the city's top shopping destination. The Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre, a "double-decker" Edwardian beauty, is less than 2 blocks away.
A retro-style diner is open 24 hours and provides room service. The martini bar in the lobby is a chic gathering place. A continental breakfast is available for a surcharge.
A lobby computer provides high-speed Internet access. WiFi is available (surcharge) throughout the hotel. The hotel is non-smoking; fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour business center
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.00 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fran's - Retro-style diner that opens onto the lobby. Emphasis on home-style comfort foods. Salads, sandwiches, and Continental cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Martini Bar - Located in the lobby. Small bar with marble top lit from below. Signature martinis and other cocktails. Open early evening to late evening.
Room service - Available 5 PM-11 PM Sunday to Thursday, and 5 PM-1 AM Friday and Saturday (subject to change).
Nearby Things to Do
This downtown Toronto hotel's complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs, free weights, and exercise balls.
Bally's GoodLife, one block away on Yonge Street, offers an indoor pool and aerobics (surcharges). Winter brings ice skating at Nathan Phillips Square at City Hall, 4 blocks west of the hotel. Skate rentals are available at the rink. Lake Ontario, 3 km (2 mi) from the hotel, offers seasonal recreational activities including cycling paths, fishing, and sailing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 6.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
- Hotel Pantages
- Pantages Centre
- Pantages Hotel
- Pantages Hotel Centre
- Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
- Pantages Toronto Centre
- Pantages Hotel Toronto