Perfect location when attending concerts at the ACC, also a short walk to the lake and great view!
- Scotiabank Arena
- 2 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- 7 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- 8 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Scotiabank Arena - 2 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 7 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 8 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Harbourfront Centre - 11 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 5 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 9 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Noel Suites - Air Canada Centre
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free condo. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a sauna and self parking. Each condo provides free WiFi and free wired Internet, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a kitchen with a fridge and a microwave. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a sofa bed and a living room, and other amenities include a balcony and a dining area.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 60 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: CAD 60 per day
- Coffee/tea maker
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 2 bars/lounges
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Balcony or patio
- BBQ Grill
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a train station
Things to do
- Fitness centre
Nearby things to do
Good place to stay in Toronto
Great location in the City centre, great view