Location was convenient and easy to find. Check-in/Check-out are in two places depending on the time. If you are parking in the building you have to check-in first and get the following: garage opener, access pass (to enter/exit and operate the elevators), and your room key. The parking can be confusing since the signs were not clear (the green exit signs you'll see are exit into the building not exit into outside). The day of our check-in they sent a notice about water issues but did not really affect us. The morning of our checkout we were woken up by a fire inspection test. Amenities provided were great. All you really need to bring is your toothbrush and toothpaste, they provide everything else.
- Princess of Wales Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- CN Tower
- 4 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 3 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- CN Tower - 4 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 6 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 7 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 9 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Life Suites Loft - CN Tower
A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and self parking are available at this smoke-free condo. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, laundry facilities and barbecues are on-site. Each condo provides a kitchen with a fridge, a hob, a microwave and a dishwasher. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a washer/dryer and a living room, and other amenities include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 49 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Life Suites Loft CN Tower Condo Toronto
- Life Suites Loft CN Tower Condo
- Life Suites Loft CN Tower Toronto
- Life Suites Loft CN Tower
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Limited parking
- Fridge (full size)
- Paper towels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Living room
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Rooftop terrace
- BBQ Grill
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Built in 2012
Nearby things to do