Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Toronto hotel in Toronto Entertainment District, walk to Princess of Wales Theatre
Located in Toronto Entertainment District, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from The Path and TIFF Bell Lightbox. Princess of Wales Theatre and PATH Underground Shopping Mall are also within 5 minutes. St Andrew Station is 8 minutes by foot and Osgoode Station is 12 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 394 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Toronto
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Toronto provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1990
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 0.00 )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Plasma TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Toronto has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests booked in Bed and Breakfast rate plans receive breakfast for 2. Any additional guests in the booking are charged an extra-person charge per night that includes breakfast.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28.00 for adults and CAD 28.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Hyatt Toronto
- Hyatt Toronto Regency
- Regency Hyatt Toronto
- Regency Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Toronto Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.