Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Mississauga hotel in Northeast Mississauga with free airport shuttle
Popular property highlights
Located in Northeast Mississauga, this eco-friendly hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Iceland Arena and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Centennial Park. Playdium and Apollo Convention Centre are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, spa services, and conference rooms.
All 264 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and digital TV. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1254 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2017.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 24
- Year Built 1977
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1254
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 264
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 10 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 25.0 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 35.00 per week
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CAD 200 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Delta Hotel Toronto Airport West
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Hotel
- Toronto Airport West Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West
- Delta Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga, Ontario
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West Mississauga
- DoubleTree Hilton Toronto Airport West
- Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport West Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
Park & Away™ Rate
Book a stay in a Park and Away rate plan and receive the following: