Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Toronto hotel in Toronto Entertainment District, walk to Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Located in Toronto Entertainment District, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and CN Tower. Rogers Centre and Harbourfront Centre are also within 10 minutes. St Andrew Station is 8 minutes by foot and Toronto Union Station is 7 minutes.
3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 567 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 6528 square feet (606 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2014
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 606
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6528
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 567
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 46
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
SOCO Kitchen + Bar - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Char no. 5 Whisky Bar - This bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
The Roof at SOCO - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
SOCO TO GO - This Cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 23 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto Hotel
- Delta Hotel Toronto
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto
- Toronto Delta
- Delta Scarborough
- Delta Toronto East Scarborough
- Scarborough Delta
- Delta Toronto Hotel
We should mention
Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.