- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- 9 min walk
- Ryerson University
- 10 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- 12 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto is in an area with good shopping. Royal Ontario Museum and Hockey Hall of Fame are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: College Station is just steps away and Wellesley Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 9 min walk
- Ryerson University - 10 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 12 min walk
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 16 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 16 min walk
- College Station - 2 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 12 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Bistro – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention