- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- 2 min walk
- CN Tower
- 3 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Applewood Suites - Front Street West is located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Centre, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 2 min walk
- CN Tower - 3 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 4 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 5 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 6 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 8 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 8 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Applewood Suites - Front Street West
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 113 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Service fee: CAD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
- Combined bath/shower
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Rooftop terrace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
Things to do
- Fitness centre
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
It was very nice however the lack of communication with parking was a bit frustrating as well as the registration. Was not told I would be receiving emails to register and therefor did not check for them.