- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Scotiabank Arena
- 5 min walk
- Harbourfront Centre
- 6 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- 6 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Applewood Suites - 3 BDRM Ent. District is located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Arena, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Scotiabank Arena - 5 min walk
- Harbourfront Centre - 6 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 6 min walk
- CN Tower - 8 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 7 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 10 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Applewood Suites - 3 BDRM Ent. District
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 113 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Service fee: CAD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very unsatisfied. Won't spend another hour at this place. This place does not have a free parking, uncleaned, not ready to meet customers, since the cleanings were undone. Even the TV does not work, and seriously, the management does not respond at your calls. Although the bldg looks cool at the heart of downtown Toronto, you only have to deal with the street noises with a view of congested road everywhere. All the furniture are from IKEA. I will not blame this web site to introduce this unorganized place, yet I am hoping that the web site just need filter systems for the sake of the consumers. AW. I was so disappointed from the stay.