- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of TOKYO BAY MAIHAMA HOTEL FIRST RESORT
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Frontier Room, Non Smoking
Cruising Cabin 3, Non Smoking
Castleroom Classic, Non Smoking
Castleroom Wonder, Non Smoking
Pleasure Room-Non Smoking
Captains Room-Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Urayasu's Maihama neighbourhood, TOKYO BAY MAIHAMA HOTEL FIRST RESORT is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Sensō-ji Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Tokyo Midtown. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Disneyland® Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bayside Station is 8 minutes by foot and Tokyo DisneySea Station is 13 minutes.
- Disneyland® Tokyo - 13 min walk
- Tokyo DisneySea® - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Big Sight - 12 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 12 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 12 min drive
- Urayasu Maihama Station - 4 min drive
- Bayside Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 39 min drive
- CANNA - 13 min walk
- Dreamers Lounge - 13 min walk
- Sherwood Garden Restaurant - 14 min walk
- Restaurant Hokusai - 15 min walk
- Center Street Coffeehouse - 15 min walk
About this property
TOKYO BAY MAIHAMA HOTEL FIRST RESORT
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3267 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I can't believe in this day and age, there is no WiFi for the room. The room temperature also cannot be adjust, so I had to open the window to have some fresh air. The parking is very expensive, and the room is a bit old. I don't think I will ever go back to this hotel again.