Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel close to Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
Within a 10-minute walk of 4 subway stations, Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn is 1 km (0.6 mi) from Tokyo Tower and Zojoji Temple. The Imperial Palace, Ginza, and Roppongi are all within 3 km (2 mi).
Western-style cuisine is served in the restaurant and free WiFi is available in public areas. Guest laundry facilities are on site.
Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn has 431 guestrooms offering refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, air conditioning, TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel
Offering walkable access to several subway stations, and located near the city's shopping district, Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, as well as 2 computers with Internet access (surcharge). Built in 1976, the hotel offers a conference room with 775 square feet (72 square meters) of meeting space, as well as banquet facilities. Copying and faxing services are available at the front desk; fees may apply. Coin-operated lobby vending machines dispense drinks, snacks, and sundries. Guest laundry facilities are on site. Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 431
- Number of floors - 14
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 775
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- LED TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per accommodation, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Atagoyama Tokyu Inn
- Shinbashi Atagoyama
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Tokyo
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Tokyo
- Shinbashi Tokyu Inn
- Tokyu Inn Shinbashi
- Tokyu Inn Shinbashi Atagoyama
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel Tokyo
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Tokyo
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI
- Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Hotel Minato
- Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Minato
- Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel Tokyo, Japan
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.