Overview of ONSEN RYOKAN YUEN SHINJUKU
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Small Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Premium Double Room, Non Smoking, City View
YUEN Suite, Non Smoking, City View
Small Double Room, Non Smoking, City View
Double Room, Non Smoking, City View
[2 Single beds] Comfort Twin Room, Non Smoking
[2 Single beds] Comfort Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, ONSEN RYOKAN YUEN SHINJUKU is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Ghibli Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shibuya Crossing and Tokyo Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome or Nippon Budokan. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 9 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 13 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 16 min drive
- Waseda University - 17 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 31 min drive
- Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station - 8 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 17 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 38 min drive
- Omoya - 3 min walk
- YOSHINOYA - 3 min walk
- 玄海 - 4 min walk
- Yayoiken - 4 min walk
- さんしょの木 - 5 min walk
About this property
ONSEN RYOKAN YUEN SHINJUKU
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Good Choice for a Short Stay
We stayed here for three nights whilst visiting Tokyo. The location is good as it is a 10 minute walk to the heart of Shinjuku. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. However, they were absolutely tiny! If you're visiting with a partner, I'd only recommend the standard rooms for one night maximum as they are very cramped. A longer stay warrants paying for a larger room. There is a 7-Eleven opposite the hotel which is handy for late night snacking!