- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 9 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 10 min drive
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Listel Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo is near a metro station. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yoyogi Park and Shinjuku Central Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 9 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 10 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 10 min drive
- Waseda University - 10 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 11 min drive
- Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station - 8 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 17 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 36 min drive
- Femmenette — 1 min walk
- Omoya - 3 min walk
- YOSHINOYA - 3 min walk
- 玄海 - 4 min walk
- Yayoiken - 4 min walk
About this property
Listel Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Hotel was fine. Housekeeper stole my girlfriends eye shadow makeup. Never staying here again.