Overview of Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Bright Single Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shibuya neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Meiji Jingu Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes by foot and Tochomae Station is 11 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 13 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 10 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 15 min drive
- Waseda University - 29 min drive
- Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Vilazza — 1 min walk
- Kukon — 1 min walk
- CAFE VELOCE - 1 min walk
- Umaimonya - 1 min walk
- El Torito - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities