Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Hamamatsucho, near Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in Hamamatsucho, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Zojoji Temple, Tokyo Tower, and Tsukiji Fish Market. Kabuki-za Theatre and National Diet Building are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with self parking, this hotel has dry cleaning and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 120 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho features tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Morimoto - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Art Hamamatsucho
- Art Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Hamamatsucho Hotels
- Art Hotel Hamamatsucho
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo, Japan
- MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.