This 1600 square feet ground floor condo is located at The Ridge on the scenic Marine Drive in Ucluelet, British Columbia (BC). This spacious vacation rental by owner sleeps 4-6 with 2 king size beds, sectional sofa with pull out queen size memory foam mattress, 2.5 bathrooms, jetted tub and partially heated floors. The living room and master bedroom also features their own fireplace.
It comes with a fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top and high end appliances. The living room has vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. Relax by the fire on a comfy sectional while watching TV whether it be shows and movies from Telus Optik TV or Netflix. The second bedroom also features a TV where you can have the kids watching their kids shows on Netflix. The stunning sunsets and ocean views can be seen from the open kitchen, comfort of the living room as well as from the master bedroom or sit back on the Adirondak chairs as you take it all in. A barbecue on the patio is also provided. As soon as you arrive, enjoy a starter complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate to help you settle in.
- Check-in is after 4 PM and check-out is by 11 AM.
- Children under two years of age should not be counted and may stay for free (don't add them as guests or the additional guest fee of $15/person/night over 4 guests may be charged)
- Our condo is located on the ground floor of a two-level condo complex called "The Ridge". As such, you will hear heavy foot steps and the occasional noise from the upper floor unit.
- There are two sets of bath towels and linens for your entire stay; there is a washer/dryer if necessary.
- The home is professionally cleaned before and after each stay.
- There is free parking for one vehicle in the carport (#106) and "Guest" parking in the common area potentially for another vehicle. Strata does not allow Recreation Vehicles (RVs) or Trailers to park on condominium grounds.
- This is a ground floor condominium but there are approximately 8 stairs from the parking lot to the main entrance.
- Although there are no pets allowed, we do bring our dog with us during our stay. We make every effort to clean up his hair, but this place would not be suitable for those with severe dog allergies.
- There is no smoking allowed on the premises including the patio and parking lot. The strata laws have a very strict no smoking policy.
- Provincial Accommodation Sales Tax (8%), Federal Goods and Services Tax (5%) and Ucluelet Municipal and Regional District Tax (2%) will be applied to your rental costs. Contact us if you require our tax registration numbers.