Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort in Ucluelet with free parking
Located in the heart of Ucluelet, this resort is within a 15-minute walk of Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery, Ucluelet Aquarium, and Ucluelet Big Beach. Wild Pacific Trail and Little Beach are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This resort features free self parking and free WiFi in public areas.
All 46 rooms offer balconies, coffee makers, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Canadian Princess Lodge
Popular property highlights
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Game viewing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 30.00 per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee: CAD 2.85 per accommodation, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Canadian Princess
- Canadian Princess Resort
- Canadian Princess Resort Ucluelet
- Canadian Princess Ucluelet
- Princess Canadian
- Canadian Princess Hotel Ucluelet
- Canadian Princess Fishing Lodge Marine Adventures Ucluelet
- Canadian Princess Fishing Lodge Marine Adventures
- Canadian Princess Fishing Marine Adventures Ucluelet
- Canadian Princess Fishing Marine Adventures
- Canadian Princess Lodge Ucluelet
We should mention
Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.