Find Hotels near Timber Bowl Express Quad
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from CA $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Timber Bowl Express Quad
Top Hotels and Places to Stay Close to Timber Bowl Express Quad
Reviewed on Jan. 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 24, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2021
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 14, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 9, 2019
Reviewed on Jan. 14, 2021
More Places to Stay in East Kootenay
- Radium Chalet5063 Madsen Road, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $79 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.2/5Very Good! (596 reviews)
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Best Western Premier Collection7493 Main Street West, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $140 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.1/5Very Good! (837 reviews)
- Trickle Creek Lodge500 Stemwinder Dr, Kimberley, BCGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (700 reviews)
- Fernie Stanford Resort100 Riverside Way, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $114 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.1/5Very Good! (754 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Fernie Mountain Lodge1622 7th Avenue, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $191 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.3/5Excellent! (322 reviews)
- The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere8888 Arrow Road, Invermere, BC
The price is CA $121 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.2/5Very Good! (748 reviews)
- Fernie Slopeside Lodge5339 Ski Hill Road, Fernie, BCGet Rates3.6/5Good! (276 reviews)
- Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Fernie401 Highway 3, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $93 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 243.5/5Good! (591 reviews)
- Copper Point Resort760 Cooper Road, Invermere, BC
The price is CA $119 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.5/5Wonderful! (1,002 reviews)
- Bighorn Meadows Resort10 Bighorn Boulevard, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $119 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Wonderful! (359 reviews)
Popular places to visit in Timber Bowl Express Quad
Timber Bowl Express Quad is located in a welcoming area of Fernie known for its magnificent mountain views and skiing. Fernie is home to 46 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something that's perfect for your stay.
Staying Near Timber Bowl Express Quad
You can choose from 15 hotels and other accommodations within a mile of Timber Bowl Express Quad, including these options:
- Lizard Creek Lodge: With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Fernie Slopeside Lodge: With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Timberline Lodges by Fernie Lodging Co: This 3.5-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Things to See and Do Near Timber Bowl Express Quad
While you're in town visiting Timber Bowl Express Quad, you can discover everything there is to see and do within a few miles of the area.
You'll want to browse the collections at Fernie Museum, Arts Station, and Fernie Nature Centre. If you're looking for something to do, plan a visit to Fernie Alpine Resort, Coal Creek Heritage Trailhead, and Fernie Memorial Arena while you're in the area.
Fernie Aquatic Centre and College of the Rockies Fernie Campus are both worth a visit while you're checking out the area. Fernie Heritage Library is also located 3.1 mi (5 km) from Timber Bowl Express Quad, and Annex Park is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) away.