Thunder Bay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Thunder Bay with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 16 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Thunder Bay hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus Nor'wester Hotel & Conference Centre is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's pool and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thunder Bay. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Old Country Motel. This motel provides guests with laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Thunder Bay
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Thunder Bay is 1.02 inches
Exploring Thunder Bay with Your Pet
Known for its architecture, Thunder Bay has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty and opera. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Terry Fox Monument and Fort William Historical Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hazelwood Lake Conservation Area and Mount Baldy Ski Area.