Find Romantic Hotels in The Blue Mountains from CA $120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top The Blue Mountains Romantic Hotels
Reviewed on Aug. 26, 2017
Reviewed on Aug. 24, 2019
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in The Blue Mountains
Are you and your partner in need of a romantic escape? Couples choose The Blue Mountains for its stunning mountain views and skiing. You might want to spend some time strolling hand in hand through the natural surroundings with a visit to Collingwood Scenic Caves, Craigleith Provincial Park, or Metcalfe Rock.
Whether you and your partner are looking for some relaxing time away or you're hoping to staying near top romantic sights, you can take your pick of 35 hotels and other accommodations in The Blue Mountains for the ideal romantic vacation.
Expedia travelers enjoy these options for their romantic atmosphere:
Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain: This 4-star hotel offers massages, an outdoor pool, and ski area access. Our guests appreciate its spacious rooms and beach locale.
Embarc Blue Mountain: 3-star condo resort featuring a spa tub, 2 outdoor pools, and free WiFi. Customers give positive reviews for its comfortable beds.
3 Bed Blue Mountain Cottage: With a stay at this cottage, you'll have access to free WiFi, free parking, and a garden.
7 Bed Blue Mountain Chalet With Hot Tub: This 3.5-star chalet offers free parking, a garden, and a terrace.
7 Bed Blue Mountain Tyrolean Chalet: 3.5-star chalet featuring free WiFi, free parking, and a garden.
When is the Best Time to Visit The Blue Mountains?
Weather can be an important factor for your romantic getaway, so we've collected seasonal rainfall and temperature stats to help you pick the best travel dates:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 75°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 7°F
- Driest months: January, February, June, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.10 inches
- Rainiest months: May, June, December, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.13 inches
Sightseeing in and Around The Blue Mountains
There's nothing better than experiencing a new place with your sweetheart, so consider checking out all that The Blue Mountains has to offer. If you and your love want to take in the area's natural beauty, you'll enjoy The Blue Mountains for its magnificent mountain views. You might think about stopping by Georgian Hills Vineyards, Bruce Trail Lookout, or Scenic Caves Nature Adventures while you're seeing the sights.Travelers also pick The Blue Mountains for its:
- Water parks
Frequently asked questions
Searching for romantic hotels in The Blue Mountains?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting The Blue Mountains?
When is the best time of year for a romantic getaway to The Blue Mountains?
What is there to do in The Blue Mountains?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near The Blue Mountains
- More Hotel Options in The Blue Mountains
- More Accommodation Types in The Blue Mountains
- Hotels near Popular The Blue Mountains Attractions
- Other Hotels near The Blue Mountains, Owen Sound
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- The Blue Mountains Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends