- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gordon Beach
- 3 min walk
- Ben Gurion House
- 6 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street
- 7 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Herods Hotel Tel Aviv by the Beach is in the city centre and on the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ben Yehuda Street and Dizengoff Centre. Luna Park and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan are also worth visiting.
- Gordon Beach - 3 min walk
- Hilton Beach - 4 min walk
- Ben Gurion House - 6 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 7 min walk
- Independence Park - 9 min walk
- Tel Aviv-University Station - 6 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hadarim Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Herods Hotel Tel Aviv by the Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in hours start at 9 PM on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 70 for adults and ILS 60 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 160 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The location is great if you're looking for a beach holiday, however, the hotel itself is rundown and in dire need of refurbishment. There are cracks in the walls, broken tiles, exposed bits of piping and electrical work and the hallways and elevators are dingy at best. I wanted to cry when I first checked into my room, but the lovely breakfast buffet and the proximity to the beach *marginally* made up for a 3-star room at best.