- Northumberland Arts Council Fraser Cultural Centre
- 11 min walk
- Intercolonial Railway Station
- 12 min walk
- Tatamagouche Centre
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tatamagouche, this holiday home is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nelson Memorial Park and Tatamagouche Provincial Park, while Creamery Square Heritage Centre and Northumberland Arts Council Fraser Cultural Centre are cultural highlights. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Northumberland Arts Council Fraser Cultural Centre - 11 min walk
- Intercolonial Railway Station - 12 min walk
- Tatamagouche Provincial Park - 3 min drive
- Tatamagouche Centre - 3 min drive
- Brule Point Golf - 12 min drive
About this property
Stunning Tata House - 100 Year Old Character Home
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.